Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November is Picture Book Month

You know what picture book series I love? It's the Llama Llama series by Anna Dewdney. Have you read "Llama, Llama Red Pajama'?  The expressions in the illustrations are just perfect.  The one I really love is "Llama Llama Mad at Momma". What mother of a preschooler can't identify with this book?  My kids are teens, so we are way beyond the picture book stage.  Luckily, I work in a library so it doesn't seem too odd when I pick up a picture book and start reading.  This series is sure to put a smile on my face and brighten my day.  For whatever reason, the main library did not order our branch a copy of "Llama Llama Holiday Drama".  I think I will have to buy a copy and donate it.

By the way, even though I sell used books, this is not an advertisement for books in my booth.  I truly love this series, and unfortunately have none of these to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment